More than halfway through April already, I wanted to stop and think about some things that currently make me happy and that I'm grateful for, and the things I am interested in. Here is a short list of things that came to mind.
1. Ever since I started using my Yeti lowball rambler in October 2016, I have only used four disposable coffee cups.
2. Every day on the way back from the shuttle stop, Parker and I stop at this corner store to see what bouquets of flowers they have that day. I'm currently love wildflower bouquets wrapped in brown paper.
3. Daily doodling and taking notes on my iPad Pro with my Apple pencil. A gift from someone once very close to me, who encouraged me to be the person I wanted to be.
4. Discovered Urban Remedy's salads while researching how to eat more organic and pay more attention to what I put into my body.
5. A lotion, sunscreen, and foundation all-in-one. The most efficient way to take care of yourself and look beautiful is to use Almost 30 years behind of taking care of my skin, I'm taking facial tips from my Korean beauty.
7. Reminding myself how powerful I could be, and what difference I can make in other people's lives.
8. Listening to the new NPR podcast Hidden Brain, which perfectly combines relevant material with enough nerdiness.
9. Parker snoring so loudly he wakes himself up.